Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Black Diamond blaster..... again

Despite winning on the last one and knowing that luck doesn't last forever.... I bought another Black Diamond blaster. The thing is that I bought a 3 pack clamshell the other day and got a Martin Brodeur quad jersey! I've had some sets that I just have really good luck on. I think 08-09 Black Diamond is a good one for me. So far, I've bought 6 hobby packs and 9 retail packs, and I have more than beaten the odds. So on this blaster, I'll come back to earth or win big. Let's see if I learn yet another painful lesson on blasters or keep the roll going.

Pack 1 - Theodore, Sharp Double Diamond, Marc Staal, Ryan, Ohlund
Still missing the Doan Double Diamond. Unless I beat the odds again, I'll continue to miss it.

Pack 2 - Huet, Brind'Amour, Rolston, Prospal, Heatley Triple Diamond
Should mention here that I have both the Sharp and Heatley.

Pack 3 - Zherdev, Avery, Stastny Premier Cuts Double Diamond, Zubov, Malone
Still missing the Doan Premier Cuts Single Diamond. Avery sucks.

Pack 4 - Little, Sturm, Kovalev, Streit, Brule
A rare garbage pack.

Pack 5 - Roloson, Leclaire, Selanne Double Diamond, Kostitsyn, Vrbata
Selanne is a cool pull. Would rather see him in a Jets jersey though.......

Pack 6 - Blake, Filppula, Lauri Korpikoski Quad Diamond RC, Pominville, Kronwall
I have no idea who this rookie is. He's a roster player with the Rangers and it looks like he's played every game. So that's good, I guess. And a quad diamond rookie is a quad diamond rookie.

Again, beat the odds on Triples, Doubles, Premier Cuts, and Quad Diamond rookies. Technically, I should be getting 1 Double Diamond, and 3 of 4 blasters will have EITHER a Triple, Quad, Premier Cut, or jersey. So getting 3 of the 4 in one blaster..... I can't complain I guess. I've certainly had worse ones. But really, it's probably time for me to buy a hobby box of this and get it over with.

No comments: