Thursday, March 05, 2009

Yet another Black Diamond blaster

I know. I'm not that bright..... but my hobby store guy told me to buy these instead of hobby packs. And they were there. And I wanted to buy them. I feel good about this one. Really. I do.

Pack 1 - Ohlund, Streit, Brule, Plekanec, Franzen
....... I've almost got the complete set. I really hope I need one of these......

Pack 2 - Rolston, Prospal, Carter, Vermette, Nikolai Kulemin Triple Diamond RC
At 1:8, beat the triple RC odds yet again.

Pack 3 - Zubov, Malone, Leclaire, Kaberle, Cleary
....... I've almost got the complete set. I really hope I need one of these......

Pack 4 - Kostitsyn, Brad Richards Double Diamond, Langkow, Markov, Carcillo
Nice pull on the Richards, but that probably means no Doan yet again. I think I have 10 each of Kostitsyn and Carcillo.

Pack 5 - Vrbata, Pominville, Kronwall, Joe Sakic Quad Jersey, Perry, Nylander
................ THE STREAK CONTINUES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sakic is a good pull too, could be a lot worse.

Pack 6 - Ellis, Byfuglien, Williams, Bergeron, Dany Heatley Triple Diamond
Yet another Triple Diamond, and yet again..... Heatley.

One double as advertised, but two triple diamonds and one quad jersey. Yet again, a very good box. That should ensure that I will do this again. Tee hee.

No comments: