Saturday, July 08, 2006

Blaster box and more packs

Found a Parkhurst blaster - 7 packs for $12.99, under $2 per pack. Although this does worry me a little, seeing as the hobby version is kinda sparse, what does this look like?

Well, upon opening pack 1, I decided not to do a pack by pack breakdown. 1 rookie and 2 "limited" cards in the box. In other words? Garbage. Do yourself a favour, and either wait until this product's price falls through the floor, or buy MVP instead, similar price with a lot more upside. Heck, buy Victory instead. I know I'm done with Parkhurst until prices crash, if I even try again. This should have been $1.99 hobby and $0.99 retail per pack. Instead, it's far higher. Horrific value.

Found blister packs of Rookie Update and UD Ice. Tough to find, and will probably be gone in a hurry, if Black Diamond blister packs were any indication.

Oops. Didn't see that the Rookie Update was Retail packs. Got nothing. Oops. Got nothing from Ice again. Wow. Shocking.

One day I'll realize that buying packs isn't worth it. But I'm not that smart, so it could take a while......

No comments: