Friday, April 03, 2009

SP Authentic packs

SP Authentic has been around for quite a while now. It's famous for short printed rookie autos, and more regular autographs than memorabilia. The other great part? Autos on right on the cards rather than stickers!

But.... every year, I buy only one pack. Why? I guess as a Doan collector, there usually isn't much in there, and they're not cheap, at around $10 per pack. But today, I decided to take a shot at it, and buy 3 packs. Let's see how it goes..... been some good luck lately!

Pack 1 - SHAAAAAAAAAAAANE DOAN (first card even!), Datsyuk, Drew Doughty Future Watch Auto 468/999, Staal, Stastny
Unreal. I get a Doan AND an auto rookie (they fall 1-2 per box), and Doughty is a good one. My luck has been ridiculous lately.......

Pack 2 - Thornton, Derek Roy, Brian Campbell Limited 044/100, Grabovski, Phaneuf
The Limited cards look sweet!

Pack 3 - Jordan Staal, Biron, Miller, Vanek, Elias, UD Propoganda card
I was hoping it was a patch.... but can I really complain? :)

Now THAT'S a sweet three pack break.

No comments: